2005-01-09

Welcome


On The Road To Insight Without Borders Posted by Hello

Similarly to Carl Rogers' metaphor about one's fantasy of feeling like a prisoner in a dungeon yearning for others to truly hear our private personal meanings, I believe this blog is my venue where I willl tap out my Morse code message, "Does anyone hear me? Is anyone there?" And as Rogers asserts when we hear faint tappings that spell out "Yes"
By that one simple response he is released from his loneliness; he has become a human being again. There are many, many people living in private dungeons today, people who give no evidence of it whatsoever on the outside, where you have to listen very sharply to hear the faint messages from the dungeon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>> "Does anyone hear me? Is anyone there?"

Yes.

Ohanzee Kwewu (nom de plume) said...

Thank you!